Address: 110 Daniel Webster Hwy
Clark’s covered bridge is located at Clark’s Trading Post in Lincoln, NH on their Short Steam Railroad and crosses the Pemigewasset River.
Clark’s covered bridge was built in 1904 in Barre Vermont and crossed the Winooski River between Montpelier and Barre VT and used as a railroad bridge. After the railroad was abandoned, Ed Clark and Murry Clark removed the bridge one piece at a time and relocated it to Clark’s Trading Post in Lincoln, NH where it was reassembled at it’s current location in 1965.
Clarks covered bridge is still used as part of the “Short Steam Railroad” at Clark’s Trading Post. The Short Steam Railroad is named after the short line railroad known as the Barre railroad where the covered bridge was located in Vermont.
Clarks covered bridge is listed in the World Guide of Covered Bridges (WGCB), number 29-05-14 and New Hampshire covered bridge #64.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.