Wright’s Covered Bridge is located on the old Concord-Claremont Railroad Line, now abandoned. The railroad line was also known as the Sugar River Line Railroad which has been converted into the Sugar River Trail in Newport NH.
Wright’s Covered Bridge was built in 1906 and is listed in the World Guide of Covered Bridges (WGCB), number 29-10-04, and is New Hampshire covered bridge #58.
Wright’s Bridge was named after S.K. Wright who sold the land for the use of the Sugar River Railroad.