Blacksmith Shop covered bridge is located just off of Town House Rd in Cornish, NH.
Blacksmith Shop bridge crosses over Mill Brook and is closed to vehicles. Built in 1881, the bridge was only used by a single family accessing their property. The bridge was named Blacksmith Shop Bridge because it was located near a blacksmith shop.
Blacksmith Shop covered bridge is listed in the World Guide of Covered Bridges (WGCB), number 29-10-01 and is New Hampshire covered bridge #21.