Untitled 1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bigfoot in New Hampshire? The NH Sasquatch Legend

Re: Bigfoot in New Hampshire? The NH Sasquatch Legend

Had to remove the link, sorry. I went to it and got a "Dangerous website" notice from my Norton A/V.

Any chance you can get the police report to post? Would be cool to see that!
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Moose Calf

I cannot get the report. My brother us a narcissistic egomaniac!

May 1977 Hollis NH

Police here are awaiting the return of a Lowell, Mass. man, identified only as Mr. St. Louis, after he reported seeing a 10-foot-tall hairy monster Saturday night at the Hollis Flea Market.

Chief Paul Bosquet said the man came into police headquarters at about 10:30 Saturday and reported the strange incident.

St. Louis told the dispatcher that he, his wife and two sons were sleeping in their pickup truck on the flea market grounds, when they were awakened by the shaking of their truck. The man said he looked out and saw what he described as a 10-foot-tall hairy animal with "human-like" features, shaking the truck.

The Lowell man quickly started his truck and sped off to the police station where he reported the incident. Police went to the scene, but could find no evidence of the animal. Bosquet said the area in which the truck was parked was covered with pine needles, and no foot prints could be found.

St. Louis was scheduled to set up an area in the flea market Sunday. Bosquet said, but he did not return on that day, and left a trailer at the site. He has not been seen or heard from since.

The Hollis chief said the animal may have been a bear that came out of nearby woods in search of food from a nearby rubbish container.

lol

That story works, makes you wonder if it was a bear, not that I've seen any 10 foot tall bears in New Hampshire!

Interesting! Never heard of the Hollis Flea Monster. Glad it wasn't a giant flea!
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com