Untitled 1

Thread: Cool hikes with swimming holes??

Junior Moose

Cool hikes with swimming holes??

Hey all. I'm heading up north (some way) on Sunday, and we're looking for a cool place to Hike, with some sweet swimming holes along the way.

We've made the hike from The Rocky Gorge, to the Covered Bridge (vice versa) and back, with a stop at The Lower Falls close to half a dozen times in the last two summers and want something else.

We like how deep The Lower Falls are, so we can actually swim/jump (mostly jump...hehe)... and the falls are obviously fun to sit under/ride...but we want something fresh. I checked out Upper Ammonoosuc falls, but it looks like it's REAL close to the Road... which isn't what we want.. we want a nice hike with a good payoff in the form of some falls and/or swimming holes.

I'm open to places out of state too. about 2 hours/2.5 hours from Husdon NH.

Anyone have any suggestions!?

Thanks!
    -K

Re: Cool hikes with swimming holes??

Quote Originally Posted by KByers View Post
    Hey all. I'm heading up north (some way) on Sunday, and we're looking for a cool place to Hike, with some sweet swimming holes along the way.

We've made the hike from The Rocky Gorge, to the Covered Bridge (vice versa) and back, with a stop at The Lower Falls close to half a dozen times in the last two summers and want something else.

We like how deep The Lower Falls are, so we can actually swim/jump (mostly jump...hehe)... and the falls are obviously fun to sit under/ride...but we want something fresh. I checked out Upper Ammonoosuc falls, but it looks like it's REAL close to the Road... which isn't what we want.. we want a nice hike with a good payoff in the form of some falls and/or swimming holes.

I'm open to places out of state too. about 2 hours/2.5 hours from Husdon NH.

Anyone have any suggestions!?

Thanks!
    -K
    I've heard Walker Cascade, Swiftwater and Cloudland Falls are good for this but we haven't made it out there yet so I really cant say for sure.
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Moose Calf

Re: Cool hikes with swimming holes??

the Covered Bridge (vice versa) and back, with a stop at The Lower Falls close to half a dozen times in the last two summers and want something else.

If you are looking for fast success in 70-331 braindumps exams then join today to explore complete Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology dumps resources and pass Isacacertification on first try. A person can chose Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & a+ training for his easiness.
    Last edited by Spikky; 09-19-2014 at 12:14 AM.