Untitled 1

Thread: limit of people on site

Unregistered

limit of people on site

Is there a limit to the number of guests per campsite? Is there a limit on number of tents?

Re: limit of people on site

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there a limit to the number of guests per campsite? Is there a limit on number of tents?
    There are limits on the number of people on a camp site. Here is a photo of the rate and rules sign at a Kancamagus Campground. The photo was taken at Jigger Johnson Campground, its a standard sign used on the Kancamagus.
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Quote Originally Posted by NHTourGuide View Post
    There are limits on the number of people on a camp site. Here is a photo of the rate and rules sign at a Kancamagus Campground. The photo was taken at Jigger Johnson Campground, its a standard sign used on the Kancamagus.
    I click the link that was given in the above post. They mention that a max of eight people per camp site with two cars max. However they fail to mention the max amount of tents that are allowed on each camp site. Is it safe to assume that we can have as much as we can as long as it fits wihtin the campground/ site?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr_itsVan View Post
    I click the link that was given in the above post. They mention that a max of eight people per camp site with two cars max. However they fail to mention the max amount of tents that are allowed on each camp site. Is it safe to assume that we can have as much as we can as long as it fits wihtin the campground/ site?
    That's a good question! I wasn't sure so I called the Ranger Station this morning. They said there is no maximum number of tents allowed on a campsite, the only limit was that each campsite is limited to 8 people.

Glad you asked it on the forum so we can share the answer!
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com