No announcement yet.

Man Falls From Silver Cascade Waterfall Rescued by Girlfriend: Aug 18, 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Man Falls From Silver Cascade Waterfall Rescued by Girlfriend: Aug 18, 2009

Originally posted by 452films View Post
    My video is:
    480x720
    29 frames per second
    16:9 Aspect Ratio

Not sure if that meets your specs or not? I can send you some raw video later from Big Eddy on the Kangamangus. And on another note, dont jump at rocky gorge. The cops WILL show up. He said anywhere but there.
    I don't know much about the filming specs they gave me. What kind of a camera do you have?

I googled "What is Drop Frame" and this is what I got for a definition:

Drop Frame:
    American system of time code generation that adjusts the generated data every minute to compensate for the spread of the NTSC television system running at 29.97 frames per second.

Yeah, I heard about swimming at Rocky Gorge... looks dangerous anyway
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Ah, yes. I can record with my camera in "drop frame". I have an NTSC setting on it, with a 16:9 aspect ratio. I use a JVC Everio, but I forget what model.

Comment

Originally posted by 452films View Post
        Ah, yes. I can record with my camera in "drop frame". I have an NTSC setting on it, with a 16:9 aspect ratio. I use a JVC Everio, but I forget what model.
        Nice! I'm just waiting for the green light (again) from the producer. Last I was told is that they are going to try to shoot in LA to see how it goes so to be on "stand by."

We'll see...
        Matt Goodwin
        Admin
        NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Which state is west of NH?

Working...
        X