Flume Falls by Sawyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flume Falls by Sawyer

Hello, I have a small old print entitled Flume Falls which I think is by a person named Sawyer. Can someone tell me exactly where this Falls is and if you have any information about the artist including what year this may have been rendered? We will be in the New England area in October and would like to visit the Falls. Thank you. New at this form of communication so please be tolerant.

Originally posted by visitorfromfi View Post
    Hello, I have a small old print entitled Flume Falls which I think is by a person named Sawyer. Can someone tell me exactly where this Falls is and if you have any information about the artist including what year this may have been rendered? We will be in the New England area in October and would like to visit the Falls. Thank you. New at this form of communication so please be tolerant.
    Welcome to the forum!

Without seeing the photo, I would assume the Flume Falls are actually the Flume Cascade. The Flume Cascade is a very tall (690 foot total drop)watefall on the side of Rt. 302 in Crawford Notch. If you could send the photo I could confirm this for you.
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Re: Flume Falls by Sawyer

file:///C:/Users/trishmc/Pictures/1-21-2011(2)/DSC00482.JPG. i am new at this. Can you see my image? It is a very small like "x3". Is this the Flume?

Comment

Originally posted by trish View Post
        file:///C:/Users/trishmc/Pictures/1-21-2011(2)/DSC00482.JPG. i am new at this. Can you see my image? It is a very small like "x3". Is this the Flume?
        Cant see it.

Click on the "Insert image" icon above where your type. Click the "From Computer" tab, click on "Select", then select the file and click on "Upload"

Comment

Originally posted by RVGuy View Post
          Cant see it.

Click on the "Insert image" icon above where your type. Click the "From Computer" tab, click on "Select", then select the file and click on "Upload"
          Those instructions are accurate, but before you do that, you have to go to "Settings" on the top/right of the screen, then click on "General Settings" and at the bottom of that page make sure you check off these two:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

Enhanced Attachment Uploading (ON)
          Matt Goodwin
          Admin
          NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

What is the name of the COUNTRY that NH shares a border with?

Working...
          X