Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIana's bath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DIana's bath

    Does anyone know what time diana's bathe closes in September

  • #2
    Re: DIana's bath

    Originally posted by woody2255 View Post
    Does anyone know what time diana's bathe closes in September
    I did some digging in the information we have here but couldn't find anything we didn't already have listed on the Diana's Baths section here: http://www.nhtourguide.com/waterfalls/dianas_baths.htm

    I believe Diana's Baths is open year-round during daylight hours but don't hold me to it.
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: DIana's bath

      Matt is correct. You can access Diana's Baths year round... I just don't advise swimming in it that late :B

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: DIana's bath

        Originally posted by KByers View Post
        Matt is correct. You can access Diana's Baths year round... I just don't advise swimming in it that late :B
        Thanks, I wondered

        Yeah, might be a tad bit chilly in September lol
        Matt Goodwin
        Admin
        NHTourGuide.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: DIana's bath

          We did dive into The Lower Falls last September... FREEZING... but totally worth it haha

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: DIana's bath

            Originally posted by KByers View Post
            We did dive into The Lower Falls last September... FREEZING... but totally worth it haha
            I bet that was a little brisk! lol

            I went swimming at Wallis Sands beach in April once. Someone offered me $20 if I went in up to my neck. $20 is enough for me!
            Matt Goodwin
            Admin
            NHTourGuide.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: DIana's bath

              Originally posted by NHTourGuide View Post
              I bet that was a little brisk! lol

              I went swimming at Wallis Sands beach in April once. Someone offered me $20 if I went in up to my neck. $20 is enough for me!
              So you're buying lunch? :P

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: DIana's bath

                Originally posted by KByers View Post
                So you're buying lunch? :P
                Sure! $20 might get us through the drive-thru and McDonalds! (maybe)
                Matt Goodwin
                Admin
                NHTourGuide.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: DIana's bath

                  It'll buy us a couple Growlers at Woodstock Station!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: DIana's bath

                    I like that idea much better!
                    Matt Goodwin
                    Admin
                    NHTourGuide.com

                    Comment

                    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

                    Name a STATE that NH shares a border with.

                    Working...
                    X