Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NH Fish & Game After Sleds With Loud Exhaust This Year!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NH Fish & Game After Sleds With Loud Exhaust This Year!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A NH Fish and Game officer told me the other day that NH Fish and Game is targeting ATV's and snowmobiles with loud exhausts this year. They say it is making is harder to keep trails open because land owners are complaining. I say its about time! I am so sick of these throttle junkies ruining the sport of snowmobiling for everyone. Nothing ruins the nice peaceful quiet of the woods in the Winter like a snowmobile that sounds like a Harley Davidson!

Are snowmobile cans illegal? YES

So take those silly, expensive cans off your sleds! Time to grow up folks!

Hopefully they target the loud motorcycles next... just as bad if not worse!

Actually cans are NOT illegal. The same way you can buy a muffler for your car from napa instead of chevy or ford, they can not force you to replace with stock. They rule is (much like cars) that they have to meet stock decibel readings. Some of the modern quiet cans are actually quieter than a worn out stock can. I live on a snowmobile trail and while yes, I can see why the loud ones cause problems, it upsets me when I get stopped and hassled by fish and game for having a can that is quieter than stock just because it is after market.

Comment

never takin my can off my sled.... brrrrraaaaaaaaappp!!

dont care bout no fish cops either - catch me if ya can

hahaha
      Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Leo

Comment

When all of you little boys grow up, get a job and understand the consequences to your selfish actions, you will realize that nobody is impressed with your loud exhaust and you only piss off everybody around you including the land owners who allow us to ride on THEIR property. [GET THAT? THEIR propert, NOT yours] And when Daddy isnt around the rest of your life to pay your fines, maybe you will have a different attitude.

Comment

When all of you little boys grow up, get a job and understand the consequences to your selfish actions, you will realize that nobody is impressed with your loud exhaust and you only piss off everybody around you including the land owners who allow us to ride on THEIR property. [GET THAT? THEIR propert, NOT yours] And when Daddy isnt around the rest of your life to pay your fines, maybe you will have a different attitude.
          feeeeeeeernnnnnnttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yikers this thread took a nasty turn lol

Some think they sound cool but remember your riding mostly on privately owned property. If a motorcycle drove down your driveway at 2am and revved up the engine with loud exhaust wouldn't you be mad too?

Throw the cans out! Lets save our sport!
            Lisa
            Life IS a bowl of cherries, I don't care what your mother said!

Comment

i agree that loud pipes are not needed. they do bother the land owners and are a contributing factor to closing trails. we as riders should be respectful to the land owners and other riders. please stay on the trails as that is a huge factor to closing trails as well as littering so please stay on trails and take your trash out with u. i know i dont want any trash on my property

Comment

Originally posted by wish i was riding View Post
                i agree that loud pipes are not needed. they do bother the land owners and are a contributing factor to closing trails. we as riders should be respectful to the land owners and other riders. please stay on the trails as that is a huge factor to closing trails as well as littering so please stay on trails and take your trash out with u. i know i dont want any trash on my property
                Well said! Snowmobiling is all about getting out where it's peaceful and enjoying the outdoors. Nothing ruins it faster than some loud machine rumbling like a lowered Toyota!

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleP View Post
                  Well said! Snowmobiling is all about getting out where it's peaceful and enjoying the outdoors. Nothing ruins it faster than some loud machine rumbling like a lowered Toyota!
                  Too funny!!!!

Lisa
                  Life IS a bowl of cherries, I don't care what your mother said!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

Which Ocean Does NH Have a Coastline On?

Working...
                  X