Gilmanton, Loudon, Barnstead and Chichester Snowmobile Trail Conditions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilmanton, Loudon, Barnstead and Chichester Snowmobile Trail Conditions

We rode the snowmobile trails in Gilmanton, Loudon, Barnstead and Chichester last night around midnight and most of the trails were no yet groomed after the yesterday's snowfall. All trails were very nice tho, lots of powder, excellent base, no icy spots, no rocks or stumps to speak of. Lots of powder riding was to be had. We even broke some trails that haven't even been ridin on since the last snowfall.

I would think the groomers will be out in full force today, so watch out for them!

Can't go wrong snowmobiling South of Lake Winnipesaukee, trails are the best I have seen in years!

Re: Gilmanton, Loudon, Barnstead and Chichester Snowmobile Trail Conditions

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We rode the snowmobile trails in Gilmanton, Loudon, Barnstead and Chichester last night around midnight and most of the trails were no yet groomed after the yesterday's snowfall. All trails were very nice tho, lots of powder, excellent base, no icy spots, no rocks or stumps to speak of. Lots of powder riding was to be had. We even broke some trails that haven't even been ridin on since the last snowfall.

I would think the groomers will be out in full force today, so watch out for them!

Can't go wrong snowmobiling South of Lake Winnipesaukee, trails are the best I have seen in years!
    Not anymore! I cant believe how bad the trails are right now. Nice solid base and flat, but no snow for cooling/steering.

We need more snow!!!

Comment

Re: Gilmanton, Loudon, Barnstead and Chichester Snowmobile Trail Conditions

Today's snow storm will change all those bad trails. We still have the frozen base, riding should be great this weekend!
      Matt Goodwin
      Admin
      NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Name a STATE that NH shares a border with.

Working...
      X