Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowmobiling Options

Hi Guys,
    Me and my wife are coming to NH this weekend and wanted to try snowmobiling.
    We wanted to try a double snowmobile tour as my wife doesn't want to drive alone.
    I can't seem to find anything available. I will be staying in Campton.
    I tried Sledventures and they are fully booked. What are my options?
    I would like something for Sunday.
    Would you recommend a self-guided tour to a beginner?
    Also what other activities can I do? (I prefer non-strenous activities so no Ski/Snowboarding)
    Hope to get some reply.
    Thanks

Re: Snowmobiling Options

The trail system in NH is fairly simple. Just make sure you have a map. If you get lost, most clubs put up signs with arrows and what is where. Some trails even have maps posted. I think you will be amazed just how well the trails are signed and mapped out. You may need to get a few maps from each different club that you intend on riding their trails.

If you have never been snowmobiling I would give it a try for sure, especially if you don't like strenuous activities.

Comment

Thanks for the reply donkeyrider ( Awesome name!!) . Really appreciate it.
      I was actually able secure a booking for tour with Northern Extreme in Batlett ( great reviews online). It is kind of far from where I am staying (Campton).
      Google maps tells me to take 93 North then 3 and then 302 down again.
      Is there a better/shorter route?
      I am super excited about this!

PS: Sorry if route questions belong to some other section on this forum as it is not directly related to snow mobiling.

Comment

Thanks! The name just popped in my head when I was registering lol

Northern Extremes is really good from what I hear and having a guided tour will keep you out of trouble for your first ride out.

There is another way to Bartlett, go up Rt. 16 to Rt. 302, Bartlett is on the Rt. 16 end of Rt. 302. If you're coming up I-95 it might be easier to go that way, heading up the Spaulding Turnpike which is Rt. 16, straight up north from there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Which state is west of NH?

Working...
        X