100 Skiers Stuck on Ski Lift in Maine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Skiers Stuck on Ski Lift in Maine

just heard the news; 100 skiers are stuck on a ski lift at sugarloaf ski area in Maine. some people are hurt.

sounds like the ski lift cable came off one or more of the pulleys and some of the ski lift chairs fell to the ground.

very sad, hope everyone is ok

Re: 100 Skiers Stuck on Ski Lift in Maine

How scary...being school vacation week, I'm sure there were many families skiiing there today...I really hope everyone is ok too...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      just heard the news; 100 skiers are stuck on a ski lift at sugarloaf ski area in Maine. some people are hurt.

sounds like the ski lift cable came off one or more of the pulleys and some of the ski lift chairs fell to the ground.

that is horrible! I just read on wmur website that the number of people was 200 that was stuck on the chair lift at sugarloaf ski area in maine. some people had neck braces on from what the article said.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks for posting this! I did not relize this even happened. I just checked the WMUR website and it looks like those skiers had a very long day. Some of them fell 30-40 feet from the chair lifts.

Mommyroo: You're right, I would think there would be a lot of kids there for school vacation. Lets hope everyone is ok. It did not sound like there were any life-threatening injuries.

Certainly is a sad time for the skiers and for the Sugarloaf Ski Area. I hope they did all the maintenance on the ski chair lifts correctly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Which STATE is south of the NH border?

Working...
        X