Is it a car or a boat???...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a car or a boat???...

We've seen some pretty bizarre stuff on route to NH and back to MA...this however, takes top prize...
    Attached Files

Re: Is it a car or a boat???...

Originally posted by mommyroo View Post
    We've seen some pretty bizarre stuff on route to NH and back to MA...this however, takes top prize...
    That is nuts! LOL

I would guess its only a car given the name on the back "Don't Float"

I wouldn't want to have to do the state inspection on that thing!
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Yeah...our first thought was that it was a boat on a trailer with people sitting in it (crazy) and as we approached it we realized the boat was being driven down 93!

I took more than one pic and as I was looking at them this morning, I realized the "vehicle" has MA plates...how they managed to get this thing registered is beyond me...

Comment

Originally posted by mommyroo View Post
        Yeah...our first thought was that it was a boat on a trailer with people sitting in it (crazy) and as we approached it we realized the boat was being driven down 93!

I took more than one pic and as I was looking at them this morning, I realized the "vehicle" has MA plates...how they managed to get this thing registered is beyond me...
        I would think that a lot of people would see it as a boat being towed with people in it. lol

I can't believe they registered it or even passed state inspection ha! It does appear to have legal mirrors and lights though. I used to do state inspections at a garage I worked at and I would have avoided that thing like the plague!
        Matt Goodwin
        Admin
        NHTourGuide.com

Comment

It's really cool
          If it's capable of floating then it's priceless!

Comment

that is really neat. But first of all, is it even legal to have people sitting in the back like that? And second, good for them for being creative and attracting attention...lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Which Ocean Does NH Have a Coastline On?

Working...
            X