2 Questions, Comments, and Reviews on “Profile Falls Bristol NH”

Overall rating
  • I visited here over the weekend and I’m curious about what looks like cellarholes to the side of the path to the Falls. Does anyone know the history of the location?

• Raven Warman

I visited Profile Falls for the first time a little over a year ago in the beginning of May 2020 w/ a local group. The waterfall and scenery were absolutely breath taking. I am a very spiritual woman and so as I was wading in the creek by the waterfall looking for quartz crystal stones, I found 3 heart shaped stones. Immediately, I thought about my upcoming wedding day and since than I’ve had my mind set on having my wedding by the waterfall where I found the heart shaped stones. The projected date is Oct 16th @ 3pm with a tiny ceremoney of less than 10 people. I am hoping that this wedding is able to happen here. I highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to have a tiny wedding, a spiritual gathering, or just a meditation hike through nature. Profile Falls is my favorite place in NH! 🙂

Leave a Question, Comment, or Review

Get embed code
close

Help support our project by sharing this!

The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.