Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Legal to Light Fireworks From Your Boat in NH?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Legal to Light Fireworks From Your Boat in NH?

Anyone know if it's legal to shoot off fireworks from your boat in New Hampshire?

These are regular public allowed fireworks, not professional fireworks. I wanted to shoot them off of a pontoon boat with the gas tank removed. I planned on building a plywood wall and a piece on the floor to protect the boat and myself while lighting the fireworks from the front of the boat.

I know it may sound like a dumb idea but I am actually trying to protect people on shore at a 4th of July party this year as they always sit too close and the property is fairly small. I am thinking it may be safer to have one person on a pontoon boat anchored with its lights on and launching the fireworks from the front of the boat but I am not sure if New Hampshire laws allow fireworks to be launched from boats.

Any ideas?

Re: Is It Legal to Light Fireworks From Your Boat in NH?

While I don't see any laws for launching fireworks from a boat on the State of NH website my first thought is that it's illegal.

But you never know, wonder if anyone else can chime in on this one!
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Re: Is It Legal to Light Fireworks From Your Boat in NH?

Originally posted by NHTourGuide View Post
      While I don't see any laws for launching fireworks from a boat on the State of NH website my first thought is that it's illegal.

But you never know, wonder if anyone else can chime in on this one!
      I also looked at the NH fireworks laws but didn't see anything about lighting fireworks from a vehicle, a car, boat, train, plane, anything!

I am going with the assumption it's illegal but I would really like to see the NH state laws regarding lighting fireworks from a boat.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Which STATE is east of NH?

Working...
      X