Covered Bridge Photography

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covered Bridge Photography

I will be arriving in Twin Mountain to start on October 11th for my week long fall foliage vacation. I would like to get a beautiful picture of the Stark Covered bridge with the sun shinning or at least light on the mountain behind the bridge. Can you advise me what is the best time of day to accomplish this. I will be making a big loop from Twin Mountain to Stark then onto Jackson for the Pumpkin People, on to North Conway for a little outlet shopping then back of the Krac to see the beautiful colors. And advise on best time of day for both Stark and I guess Albany Covered brige would be appreciated.

Re: Covered Bridge Photography

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will be arriving in Twin Mountain to start on October 11th for my week long fall foliage vacation. I would like to get a beautiful picture of the Stark Covered bridge with the sun shinning or at least light on the mountain behind the bridge. Can you advise me what is the best time of day to accomplish this. I will be making a big loop from Twin Mountain to Stark then onto Jackson for the Pumpkin People, on to North Conway for a little outlet shopping then back of the Krac to see the beautiful colors. And advise on best time of day for both Stark and I guess Albany Covered brige would be appreciated.
    Morning light is best for photographing Stark Covered Bridge with the mountains. I would think the same for Albany Covered Bridge.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

What is the name of the COUNTRY that NH shares a border with?

Working...
    X