Daytona 500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona 500

For those of you that missed it today, the Daytona 500 was rained out. It will run tomorrow at noon.

Re: Daytona 500

Daytona 500 is now scheduled for 7pm tonight due to storms in the area... a Daytona 500 night race!
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Did anyone see Montoya hit the jet dryer truck under yellow??? I have been an avid NASCAR fan for 20 years and never seen anything close to such an accident!

Glad everyone is ok, especially the jet dryer guy! Im sure he wasn't expecting that!

So much for that new pavement at Daytona!

Comment

I think the jet dryer guy should be the winner of the Daytona 500 by default.
        Matt Goodwin
        Admin
        NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Matt Goodwin
          Admin
          NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Yeah I am glad no one got hurt. But did you see that they used Tide to clean it up? I thought that was just hilarious. I think Montoya is an idiot and I never liked him. I am hoping Danica does well....Girl Power...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by deanac24 View Post
              Yeah I am glad no one got hurt. But did you see that they used Tide to clean it up? I thought that was just hilarious. I think Montoya is an idiot and I never liked him. I am hoping Danica does well....Girl Power...lol!
              We used to use Tide to clean the grease and oil from our floors in an automotive repair shop, Tide works well for removing the grime!

Comment

Working...
              X