pit passes nhms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pit passes nhms

how do get to the pits? i have 2 passes for sundays race and were are you allowed to go? also has anyone ever been down there with pit passes. thank you

Re: pit passes nhms

Originally posted by scott View Post
    how do get to the pits? i have 2 passes for sundays race and were are you allowed to go? also has anyone ever been down there with pit passes. thank you
    There are a few levels of pit passes, so depending on what you have, it will give you access to certain areas. The last time we had pit passes, it was part of the NHIS (the year before it sold and was changed to NHMS) hospitality and we had free food, promotional items and a tour through pit road. We were allowed within a few feet of the race cars. They brought us out onto the track at the start/finish line, to the entrance of pit road, walked the entire pit road to turn 1, then back to the start/finish line. It was a partially guided tour, we broke away and basically did our own thing. Not sure how it is now with the new owners. It was a good time but its one of those things you do once and never really have a desire to do it again.
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Re: pit passes nhms

I agree. There is not much to do with the pit passes. Pretty expensive for what you get. They should have some way of people seeing in the garages behind a fence etc so you can see the cars being worked on, drivers, etc. I know the track is pretty small but something like that would be great!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Which state is west of NH?

Working...
      X