Logano wins in Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logano wins in Texas

I live down here in Ct. Joey is a local boy from around our town. Keep an eye on this kid, he's about to hit the big time. Yeah, I know, who ever heard of a great driver not coming from down in the Carolinas? This guy's the pride of New England.

Re: Logano wins in Texas

Originally posted by Whitney495 View Post
    I live down here in Ct. Joey is a local boy from around our town. Keep an eye on this kid, he's about to hit the big time. Yeah, I know, who ever heard of a great driver not coming from down in the Carolinas? This guy's the pride of New England.
    I think they all have their work cut out for them with the new Rookies... Especially Kyle Larson.

Joey Logano is a great driver though!
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Kyle Larson is going to be the next Jimmy Johnson. That kid smokes!!!!!!!! I think he took 5th yesterday.

Comment

I missed the race Sunday but every race I've seen Larson in so far he is right up front. It will be an interesting season for sure!

One thing I've noticed over the years watching NASCAR with rookies racing is they are often go-getters in the beginning of their careers but one or two big wrecks and they tend to pull back a little. The reality and violence of a big crash must do that to drivers. I can't imagine what that must be like. It looks gnarly on TV then they walk away and it looks ok but i'm sure it takes a huge toll on a driver. I remember one driver saying "They all hurt."
        Matt Goodwin
        Admin
        NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Got that right! I raced dirt bikes for many years. You hit a couple of trees and you tend to"pull back a little"!

Comment

Originally posted by Whitney495 View Post
            Got that right! I raced dirt bikes for many years. You hit a couple of trees and you tend to"pull back a little"!
            I would imagine! Yikes!

I used to race at New England Dragway back in the day... nothing formal just grudge night but we were diehards. Never had an accident but Ive seen a few that I'm glad I didn't get caught up in.
            Matt Goodwin
            Admin
            NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Which STATE is east of NH?

Working...
            X