Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can i buy tubing and taps locally to deerfield nh?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i buy tubing and taps locally to deerfield nh?

My boyfriend and i are hoping to tap a few maples this spring and are looking to purchase the things we need now to be ready. we want to buy locally if that is possible so we are asking if anyone can give us a lead as of to where we can buy some supplies! Thanks a bunch!

Re: where can i buy tubing and taps locally to deerfield nh?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My boyfriend and i are hoping to tap a few maples this spring and are looking to purchase the things we need now to be ready. we want to buy locally if that is possible so we are asking if anyone can give us a lead as of to where we can buy some supplies! Thanks a bunch!
    There are a few places to buy maple sugaring supplies in New Hampshire. From what I found, many small retailers like Agway and Blue Seal have a few taps and some tubing but (I think) they buy it from other retailers themselves. I am not sure if this is the case or not but I did notice the prices of maple sugaring supplies are higher at stores that are not devoted to selling maple sugaring supplies. You pay for the convience of not having to travel far, which can be nice, especially on a Saturday morning when you just ran out of tubing.

Last year we ventured out and stopped at many maple sugar houses in NH. After stopping at about a dozen of them in a single day I gathered that almost all of them buy from a single supplier called Sunnyside Maples in Loudon NH. They are located right next to the NHMS race track. The prices of maple sugaring supplies there are very reasonable and they have everything you can imagine, and maybe a few things you didn't. I bought all my bottles, caps, tubing, taps, connectors and even joined the NH Maple Syrup Producers Association and got a discount on the plastic bottles.

Sunnyside Maples tends to be very busy in-season so buying your maple sugaring supplies now is a good idea!

Sunnyside Maples
    1089 Route 106 N
    Loudon, NH 03307
    (603) 783-9961
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Which state is west of NH?

Working...
    X