Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NH UFO Sightings

Originally posted by Kirlygirl View Post
    On the contrary, that's the weird part. I'll be in my house doing something then out of nowhere I get this nudging feeling that something is about to happen outside so I go look. It happened before when I got that feeling that something was about to happen outside, only that time I got the weird mist thing like you guys experienced in Ossipee at Archers. I have photos of mine somewhere... looking.... It's a miracle that I thought to bring my camera. Usually I end up just standing there like a fool with my mouth open.

Yes! Meteor showers, not comet. That's what I was thinking of but hadn't had my morning coffee yet.

Like you, I didn't tell everything either. I'm glad you like weird experiences, because with me, we've only just begun. I seem to be some kind of weird-stuff magnet.

It seems funny to me that people do paranormal searches to find out what happens after life. That thought never entered my head. The only question in my mind is, Why me?! Why do I always have to be the weirdo in the bunch? I guess it is what it is and there isn't a darn thing I can do about it other than denial.

I hope I can find those photos.
    Ya, that is a bit strange.

The good thing about the Archers Pond investigation is that we didn't see any mist, it was only on the photos. If we did I would have had the mouth open thing going on also im sure. We were using the cameras and watching over them to see if the flash was making fog appear but we never saw it. We took several photos one after another, holding down the camera's button. In one shot the mist was there, the next is wasn't - it was odd but cool!

Don't know if I'm a magnet for weird stuff or if I am just open minded and am more open to being a witness. Maybe that's why you're a magnet too. There are many strange things to be seen if someone is open to seeing it I suppose. A lot of people are too scared to even open their minds to it. I know a lot of people that don't even want to discuss things like this, it just freaks them out. When I first started going out to haunted locations everyone was telling me they would go with me but when it became real everyone backed out. lol

Keep looking for those photos!!
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

NASA is launching a rocket from Jew Jersey tonight at 11:27pm. The rocket should be able to be seen from the entire East Coast. NASA believes about 2 minutes after launch the rocket will be able to be seen from NH.
      Matt Goodwin
      Admin
      NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Cool! Let's hope I can stay awake for that one.

Comment

Ya, me too! I will pick up some 5-hour energy
          Matt Goodwin
          Admin
          NHTourGuide.com

Comment

It's actually launching from Virginia and we might have to be on top of a hill to see it since it's only expected to be 10 degrees above our horizon. http://www.universetoday.com/104515/...hot-on-sept-6/

Comment

Virginia! Yes, my bad entirely thank you! Well I am definitely not on top of a hill, actually in a valley. That might ruin that plan.
              Matt Goodwin
              Admin
              NHTourGuide.com

Comment

I'm a sixteen year old, and I've been obsessed with this stuff since I was eleven. My dad and I decided one day, were going to spend the night on the kanc. Just sit in are car. If anyone has any experiences in a certain area or something that would be great.

Comment

I saw something strange around Locke Lake in Barnstead! Last Christmas eve,there was a triangle shaped "thing" with 3 lights, one on each corner. It was pretty high up,yet still huge! Made no sound, kinda sat there. I yelled to everyone to get outside to see, at first they laughed, until they saw it too! We made some jokes about it being Santa,Then it just took off!

Originally posted by NHTourGuide View Post
                  Welcome to the NHTG forum! You've definitely seen a lot of things in the sky!

I remember seeing something when I was about 10 years old in Penacook NH. It was large and slowly blinking red, almost pulsing. The following day I remember hearing about people reporting sightings in Concord.

Your timing on posting this couldn't be any better! Saturday night around 10:00pm here at Lower Suncook Lake in Barnstead me and my son were sitting down on the beach with a small fire going. He was using his phone and I was watching the sky for satellites and shooting stars. Almost directly above us but a little to the Northeast side of the sky I saw a light moving slowly. It was getting brighter and I thought its just a bright satellite that was getting brighter as they sometimes do (I believe this is due to the satellite spinning). It kept getting brighter and bigger, almost like it was descending directly at us. It got almost as big as the moon looks in the sky, I told my son to look at it but when he looked up it was gone and he thought I was losing my mind and went right back to using his phone. I kept watching but I didn't see it again. Of coarse everyone I tell thinks I'm nuts or just didn't know what I was looking at. Not sure what it was but I know I've never seen anything else like it and I like to watch the skies a lot for shooting stars, etc.

Thanks for posting this! Now I know I am not losing my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by zzzaries View Post
                    I saw something strange around Locke Lake in Barnstead! Last Christmas eve,there was a triangle shaped "thing" with 3 lights, one on each corner. It was pretty high up,yet still huge! Made no sound, kinda sat there. I yelled to everyone to get outside to see, at first they laughed, until they saw it too! We made some jokes about it being Santa,Then it just took off!
                    That's very close to where we are also. Someone else posted here that isn't too far away either. Lots of weird things in the sky around here!

Amazing what you see in the sky when you're watching!
                    Matt Goodwin
                    Admin
                    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Start paying attention gang. The numbers of UFO sightings in the lakes region area is becoming more and more frequent. Daytime, nighttime... doesn't matter. It isn't just me talking about it anymore either. www.nuforc.org www.mufon.com
                      Last edited by Kirlygirl; 06-02-2014, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x

Which Ocean Does NH Have a Coastline On?

Working...
                      X