Hurricane Irene & Your New Hampshire Travel Plans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Irene & Your New Hampshire Travel Plans

I have been hearing a lot of confusion about the storm damage in the state of New Hampshire in the wake of Hurricane Irene (Tropical Storm Irene).

From what I have seen and heard about the damage, I wouldn't let it change your plans for Labor Day Weekend or the upcoming fall foliage season at all. In fact, maybe it's time to see other parts of the state you wouldn't normally see! Living in New Hampshire I have gotten to love roadtrips. Just get in the car, drive and try to get lost (bring your GPS). Getting lost in New Hampshire is really a lot of fun! You find things and places you may not have ever seen.

There are many businesses open, only a few were damaged to the point where they are closed for the rest of the season.

Driving around New Hampshire today if you didn't know better, you may not even notice we had a tropical storm on Sunday. A lot of clean up has been completed, power restored and roads reopened.

Be adventurous... Enjoy the holiday weekend and the upcoming fall foliage season in New Hampshire!
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Which state is west of NH?

Working...
X