Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kancamagus Campground Reservations: How To Reserve a Camp Site At The Kanc?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kancamagus Campground Reservations: How To Reserve a Camp Site At The Kanc?

We were camping along the Kancamagus this week and noticed many camp sites had "Reserved" tags on them. We almost didn't even notice them and camped in one of the reserved camp sites. Once we noticed the reserved tags, we noticed there were many of sites that were reserved.

We also noticed some had dates and names on the reservation tags, but most did not. All of the reserved spots were near the campground host's site.

So my questions are:

1: I see everywhere that you cannot reserve campsites at the Kanc so why were there so many reserved signs on the campsites there?

2: Is it possible that the campground host just didn't want people camping near his camp site?

If you can reserve camp sites at the Kancamagus campgrounds, how do you do it?

Re: Kancamagus Campground Reservations: How To Reserve a Camp Site At The Kanc?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We were camping along the Kancamagus this week and noticed many camp sites had "Reserved" tags on them. We almost didn't even notice them and camped in one of the reserved camp sites. Once we noticed the reserved tags, we noticed there were many of sites that were reserved.

We also noticed some had dates and names on the reservation tags, but most did not. All of the reserved spots were near the campground host's site.

So my questions are:

1: I see everywhere that you cannot reserve campsites at the Kanc so why were there so many reserved signs on the campsites there?

2: Is it possible that the campground host just didn't want people camping near his camp site?

If you can reserve camp sites at the Kancamagus campgrounds, how do you do it?
    We just spent the weekend at the Covered Bridge Campground and they do allow reservations. Call 877-444-6777 to make a reservation.
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Which Ocean Does NH Have a Coastline On?

Working...
    X