Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the current road condition up at top of the Kancamagus highway?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the current road condition up at top of the Kancamagus highway?

Originally posted by pknipper View Post
    Thank you

I've shot some with 60D including the Milky Way and recently with the 6D. Tamron 17-35 f2.8-f4 is what I use for most landscapes.
    Cool!

I bought a t4i at the tail end of 2012 (of course the 5i came out the following May...), and literally RIGHT after I posted this won a Tamron Sp af200-500MM Telephoto lens auction... so I'm hoping to catch some wildlife this season.

Comment

Originally posted by KByers View Post
      Cool!

I bought a t4i at the tail end of 2012 (of course the 5i came out the following May...), and literally RIGHT after I posted this won a Tamron Sp af200-500MM Telephoto lens auction... so I'm hoping to catch some wildlife this season.
      That's awesome! The extra reach would fantastic with the t4i I miss the crop sensor for wildlife and sports. But will probably look for one sooner or later.

Comment

I'm excited, that's for sure. I just need to decide if full forest fatigue for day trips will do, or if I should buy/sew a wildlife blind blanket for myself....I know I'll sew a white blanket when winter comes around...

And yeah... the aps-c should work great... sorry..nerding out

Comment

Enjoy the new lens

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

What is the name of the COUNTRY that NH shares a border with?

Working...
          X