Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headed to the Kancamagus in August... I Have Some Questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed to the Kancamagus in August... I Have Some Questions.

We're planning on heading to the Kancamagus in August to go camping. Wonder if anyone can help me.
    Does the camping areas accept RV's?
    Are there water hook ups there?
    Who do you call to reserve a spot?

Thank you!
    Last edited by RVGuy; 07-14-2010, 03:45 PM.

Originally posted by RVGuy View Post
    We're planning on heading to the Kancamagus in August to go camping. Wonder if anyone can help me.
    Does the camping areas accept RV's?
    Are there water hook ups there?
    Who do you call to reserve a spot?

Thank you!
    Yes, I believe you can get an RV in any of the Kancamagus Hwy campgrounds but best to call the Saco Ranger station to be sure.

There are no water hook ups. There is running water and toilets in each camprgound.

They do not accept reservations... it's on a first come, first serve basis only. Best time to get a camping spot on the kancamagus Hwy is Sunday night to Thursday afternoon.
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Originally posted by NHTourGuide View Post
      Yes, I believe you can get an RV in any of the Kancamagus Hwy campgrounds but best to call the Saco Ranger station to be sure.

There are no water hook ups. There is running water and toilets in each camprgound.

They do not accept reservations... it's on a first come, first serve basis only. Best time to get a camping spot on the kancamagus Hwy is Sunday night to Thursday afternoon.
      Thanks for the info!

I will definately be sure to head up to the kanc before the start of the weekend... good advice! I didn't think of that.

In case we can't find a spot there, do you know of any other camgrounds near the Kancamagus Highway?

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by RVGuy View Post
        Thanks for the info!

I will definately be sure to head up to the kanc before the start of the weekend... good advice! I didn't think of that.

In case we can't find a spot there, do you know of any other camgrounds near the Kancamagus Highway?

Thanks again!
        We have a list of campgrounds in New Hampshire here: http://www.nhtourguide.com/nh_camping.htm

I was on the Kanc yesterday and noticed almost all of the campgrounds had a sign out front that said "Full" just under their main signs on the Kancamagus. It was very busy there...

Have fun!
        Matt Goodwin
        Admin
        NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Which Ocean Does NH Have a Coastline On?

Working...
        X