I got my moose!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my moose!

First time I ever got a moose was this year! Anyone else on this forum get a permit? Moose sausages, yum!

Originally posted by NHHarley View Post
    First time I ever got a moose was this year! Anyone else on this forum get a permit? Moose sausages, yum!
    I have a friend who had a permit, no moose this time though
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Moose Hot Dogs...

I hear that Sarah Palin and Kate Gosselin (with families in tow - TLC reality show) went on a camping trip and ate moose hot dogs if you can beleive that...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I hear that Sarah Palin and Kate Gosselin (with families in tow - TLC reality show) went on a camping trip and ate moose hot dogs if you can beleive that...
        I heard about that! I can't imagine they would allow any politician to hold a loaded weapon after the accidental shooting when Dick Cheyney shot a 78 year old hunter in the woods in 2006!

I have a friend who owns a deli and he makes the best moose sausage. Not sure where he got the recipe for moose sausage but it was excellent! He used to bring it to the NHIS race track when we would all go together. Makes me want more moose sausage just thinking about it. mmmmm

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Which STATE is east of NH?

Working...
        X