Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall color days are over??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fall color days are over??

    Hi folks,

    I'm planning to visit NH for the first time to see the fall colors during 3rd or 4th week of Oct. My one friend suggested that most of the leaves would be shed by now already so going to northern NH like vermont may not be a good idea. Is that so? If yes then where should I go to see the fall colors and enjoy?

    Quick response is appreciated.

    Thanks.

  • #2
    Re: Fall color days are over??

    Originally posted by m_saadkhan View Post
    Hi folks,

    I'm planning to visit NH for the first time to see the fall colors during 3rd or 4th week of Oct. My one friend suggested that most of the leaves would be shed by now already so going to northern NH like vermont may not be a good idea. Is that so? If yes then where should I go to see the fall colors and enjoy?

    Quick response is appreciated.

    Thanks.
    There is still fall color in southern NH around that time.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Fall color days are over??

      Originally posted by yoyoman View Post
      There is still fall color in southern NH around that time.
      Can you suggest any good places in southern NH?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Fall color days are over??

        Originally posted by m_saadkhan View Post
        Hi folks,

        I'm planning to visit NH for the first time to see the fall colors during 3rd or 4th week of Oct. My one friend suggested that most of the leaves would be shed by now already so going to northern NH like vermont may not be a good idea. Is that so? If yes then where should I go to see the fall colors and enjoy?

        Quick response is appreciated.

        Thanks.
        We were up in Northern NH over the weekend and were surprised to see a little color here and there...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Fall color days are over??

          Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          We were up in Northern NH over the weekend and were surprised to see a little color here and there...
          There is still some color in spots. We're just south of Lake Winnipesaukee and there is still some color here too.
          Matt Goodwin
          Admin
          NHTourGuide.com

          Comment

          Working...
          X