full service camping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full service camping

Hi, is there full service camping in the area? I mean including sewer, electricity and water.
    Thanks,

Re: full service camping

Originally posted by De Canada View Post
    Hi, is there full service camping in the area? I mean including sewer, electricity and water.
    Thanks,
    Here is a List of NH Campgrounds (separated by available features like hook-ups, swimming, waterfront sites, showers, reservations, etc.
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Thats a great list of campground in New Hampshire! Much easier to select the ammenities you want in a campground, then chose the campground location and eventually the campground.

When we are looking for a campground to stay at, the first thing we look for is electrical hookups, water is nice too but showers are even better!

Comment

there are lots of full hookup campgrounds in NH....When I go somewhere I haven't been before I usually stay at KOA Kampgrounds...they are all the same all over the country...all have full hookups, showers, clean bathrooms and usually much, much more...

I'll be heading up there from Fl. in two weeks...will be staying at the KOA in Woodstock, NH. at the base of the White Mtns. for 30 days at least...Not sure where from there...its close to Winnipesaukee and other lakes plus a short trip to lots of other tourist attractions...scenic railroads and all...

Check out the KOA.com....maybe see ya sometime this summer...best part about camping is the friends you meet along the way...

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by kchadw View Post
          there are lots of full hookup campgrounds in NH....When I go somewhere I haven't been before I usually stay at KOA Kampgrounds...they are all the same all over the country...all have full hookups, showers, clean bathrooms and usually much, much more...

I'll be heading up there from Fl. in two weeks...will be staying at the KOA in Woodstock, NH. at the base of the White Mtns. for 30 days at least...Not sure where from there...its close to Winnipesaukee and other lakes plus a short trip to lots of other tourist attractions...scenic railroads and all...

Check out the KOA.com....maybe see ya sometime this summer...best part about camping is the friends you meet along the way...

Ken
          i wondered about those koa campgrounds. dont they sell timeshares for their camp sites?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

Name a STATE that NH shares a border with.

Working...
          X