Major attractions, pricing and availability

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major attractions, pricing and availability

I’m a tourism technician from Cegep Limoilou working for Groupes Voyages Quebec. I am sending you an email to inquire about your availability and rates and get a few more informations about New-Hampshire tourism and Kancamagus Hwy.

To begin, I organize a Motor Coach Tour Package in North East United States. There will be 50 passengers mostly middle-aged to senior Quebecers and our arrival date will be in September, 2019.

Next, I would like to know your disponibilities for September, 2019. If is too early to knowing, lets say for now, that we are in 2018 and I would like to visit Kancamagus Hwy for September, 2018. It will give us approximated ideas for recontact you in 2019. In other words in comparaison with our datas in September 2018.

Then, I would like to know if there have an availability for group rates including the meal, the tips, the taxes, and some activities to do on Kancamagus Hwy.

Finally, what are the popular activities to do in relation with the themes of Nature & Gastronomy in New-Hampshire for a group of 50 middle-aged to senior Quebecers who stay here for 1 to 2 days?

Thank you for your time and have a great evening!

Yours truly

Marc-Antoine Desrosiers
    Tourism technician
    Groupe Voyages Québec inc.
    Cegep Limoilou

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Which Ocean Does NH Have a Coastline On?

Working...
X