places to renew vows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• places to renew vows

Hi I am looking for a place for husband and I to renew our vows next Oct. It will be 10yrs!!! I would love to do it at the loon mtn chapel bUT I'm waiting on an email to see if they will allow use of the area. I just want somewhere with fall foliage and mtns behind my pictures. Somewhere off the kangamangus highway would be perfect. Any suggestions elsewhere would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Re: places to renew vows

We were at Cathedral Ledge State Park once and a couple was getting married, very private ceremony with no guests. They were at the peak of the ledge. You can drive right to it by car, just an easy 1 minute walk to the scenic area. The photos on the page I linked to doesn't really show the fenced in area so here is a better pic of that area:

Click image for larger version

Name:	dscn0373.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	5599
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Oooo that is very beautiful!!!! Thank you for the suggestion. Is it open to the public or do you pay for using it?

Comment

Do you have to climb the mountain to get to the top or is there a gondola? I will just have my grandparents so lol

Comment

It is open to the public but you might want to check with the State Park Division to make sure you can hold an event there.

There is no climbing involved but if your grandparents want to scale up by rope I'm sure that's an option

The walk is fairly level but there are some roots sticking out here and there.

Here is the map of the area. The top of the road ends in a small loop. The drive up is a bit steep but its paved:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ca...d58192f7cb4231
          Matt Goodwin
          Admin
          NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Thank you for your help I appreciate it

Comment

You're welcome! Congratulations!
              Matt Goodwin
              Admin
              NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

What is the name of the COUNTRY that NH shares a border with?

Working...
              X