Level of Difficulty of the Flume?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level of Difficulty of the Flume?

Would someone please advise on the level of difficulty of the Flume Gorge? One of my knees gets very sore and I'm nervous about the amount of stairs to climb. Are there little inclines between the sets of stairs or is it mostly just stairs after more stairs? I'd love to see it but want to set my expectations. Thank you for your advice.

Re: Level of Difficulty of the Flume?

Originally posted by NHbeauty View Post
    Would someone please advise on the level of difficulty of the Flume Gorge? One of my knees gets very sore and I'm nervous about the amount of stairs to climb. Are there little inclines between the sets of stairs or is it mostly just stairs after more stairs? I'd love to see it but want to set my expectations. Thank you for your advice.
    Welcome to the NHTG forum!

Most of the stairs are in the gorge itself. There are places you can stop along the stairs, most people stop there for photos but certainly a good place to rest too. The rest of it is mostly pathways. Ive seen a lot of older folks walking it without trouble. Last time I was there I saw a girl on crutches. If you find its too much you can always turn around. The stairs are near the beginning of the walk so you will know right away.

Let us know how it goes!
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Which STATE is south of the NH border?

Working...
    X