Untitled 1

Thread: DUI Attorney NH

DUI Attorney NH

DUI is an abbreviation for ‘Driving Under Influence. These are laws pertaining to drunken driving offenses.There are a number of potential defenses that can be raised in a given drunk driving case. The majority of drunk driving defenses can be broken down into the following areas:

1. "He wasn’t driving"
    In this defense, intoxication is not enough -- the prosecution must also prove that the defendant was actually driving.

2. Probable cause:
    In a drunk driving case, evidence will be suppressed if the officer did not have legal cause to stop, detain, and arrest.

3. Implied consent warnings:
    If the officer did not advise you of the consequences of refusing to take a chemical test, or gave it incorrectly, this may affect admissibility of the test results

4. Miranda rights:
    Incriminating statements may be suppressed if Miranda warnings were not given at the appropriate time.

5. Testing during the absorptive phase:

6. Blood-alcohol content

Re: DUI Attorney NH

DUI can put you into a big trouble it may cause losing your license, accident or even death but there are some circumstances that the prosecutor is wrong if this happens to you how can you fight for your license?

Drunk driving is the crime of driving a motor vehicle with consuming lots and lots of alcohol in excess. It means not only alcohol but even consuming other drugs and driving it a criminal offense. Generally, it is may seems to be a minor offense, but in fact it’s the most complicated criminal charges for the attorneys to fight in behalf of you.

Yeah I would like to add that no one should undermine importance of a DUI lawyer and must take legal aid as soon as possible. I remember one of my uncle’s charges for DUI got reversed when he hired a DUI attorney though no doubt, the cost he had to pay was around 5 grand.

Yeah I completely agree with you. One simply can’t afford DUI charge regardless of fact how well to do he is. My brother practices with a famous DUI lawyer and he often tells me how one DUI can destroy someone’s life completely.

Most of people simply don’t understand how much lawyer is important to win their case. My brother is a famous NH DUI lawyer. Though no doubt he takes a lot of money but his win rate is high and justifies his fees.