Untitled 1
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NH Fish & Game After Sleds With Loud Exhaust This Year!

Unregistered

Re: NH Fish & Game After Sleds With Loud Exhaust This Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone needs to relax a lot who cares about loud exhaust or if you wanna ride stock to each is own. I Personally have a can on my sled and I bark it when I should I try to be respectful as possible so what if people like loud things RELAX PEOPLE the world would be a better place
    hard to RELAX when you're the one respecting the trails and someone comes along "barks" their illegal sled on landowners property. soon we will have no trails to ride on - between the loud exhaust and the knuckleheads that can't keep their sleds on the trail.

time to smarten up! go to a snowmobile club meeting sometime - you will leave with a much better respect for the trails, the landowners and the volunteers who spend their summer vacations clearing and maintain the trails you "bark" your sled on.

Unregistered

hard to RELAX when you're the one respecting the trails and someone comes along "barks" their illegal sled on landowners property. soon we will have no trails to ride on - between the loud exhaust and the knuckleheads that can't keep their sleds on the trail.

time to smarten up! go to a snowmobile club meeting sometime - you will leave with a much better respect for the trails, the landowners and the volunteers who spend their summer vacations clearing and maintain the trails you "bark" your sled on.
    Geriatric snowmobile crew here...."loud pipes hurt my ears wahhhhhhhh, get me my walker."

Unregistered

Geriatric snowmobile crew here...."loud pipes hurt my ears wahhhhhhhh, get me my walker."
    lol - Is that your defense for your cause to keep your loud can on your sled? Age has nothing to do with it, its called respect, maturity and common sense.

You'll be sayin wahhhhh when you come to your favorite trail and there is a new gate there with a "no snowmobiles" sign! Seen it a thousand times.

Unregistered

lol - Is that your defense for your cause to keep your loud can on your sled? Age has nothing to do with it, its called respect, maturity and common sense.

You'll be sayin wahhhhh when you come to your favorite trail and there is a new gate there with a "no snowmobiles" sign! Seen it a thousand times.
    I donít even have a can on my sled, I just hate how people have to act to so high and mighty and try to put others down for having one. You sound like a bunch whiney democrats, get a grip and a pair of bolt cutters.

Unregistered

I donít even have a can on my sled, I just hate how people have to act to so high and mighty and try to put others down for having one. You sound like a bunch whiney democrats, get a grip and a pair of bolt cutters.
    no one is acting high and mighty, we've just seen too many trail closures. have you ever been to a snowmobile club meeting? just asking.

Unregistered

A NH Fish and Game officer told me the other day that NH Fish and Game is targeting ATV's and snowmobiles with loud exhausts this year. They say it is making is harder to keep trails open because land owners are complaining. I say its about time! I am so sick of these throttle junkies ruining the sport of snowmobiling for everyone. Nothing ruins the nice peaceful quiet of the woods in the Winter like a snowmobile that sounds like a Harley Davidson!

Are snowmobile cans illegal? YES

So take those silly, expensive cans off your sleds! Time to grow up folks!

Hopefully they target the loud motorcycles next... just as bad if not worse!

Actually cans are NOT illegal. The same way you can buy a muffler for your car from napa instead of chevy or ford, they can not force you to replace with stock. They rule is (much like cars) that they have to meet stock decibel readings. Some of the modern quiet cans are actually quieter than a worn out stock can. I live on a snowmobile trail and while yes, I can see why the loud ones cause problems, it upsets me when I get stopped and hassled by fish and game for having a can that is quieter than stock just because it is after market.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: NH Fish & Game After Sleds With Loud Exhaust This Year!

never takin my can off my sled.... brrrrraaaaaaaaappp!!

dont care bout no fish cops either - catch me if ya can

hahaha
    Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Leo

Unregistered

When all of you little boys grow up, get a job and understand the consequences to your selfish actions, you will realize that nobody is impressed with your loud exhaust and you only piss off everybody around you including the land owners who allow us to ride on THEIR property. [GET THAT? THEIR propert, NOT yours] And when Daddy isnt around the rest of your life to pay your fines, maybe you will have a different attitude.

Unregistered

When all of you little boys grow up, get a job and understand the consequences to your selfish actions, you will realize that nobody is impressed with your loud exhaust and you only piss off everybody around you including the land owners who allow us to ride on THEIR property. [GET THAT? THEIR propert, NOT yours] And when Daddy isnt around the rest of your life to pay your fines, maybe you will have a different attitude.
    feeeeeeeernnnnnnttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yikers this thread took a nasty turn lol

Some think they sound cool but remember your riding mostly on privately owned property. If a motorcycle drove down your driveway at 2am and revved up the engine with loud exhaust wouldn't you be mad too?

Throw the cans out! Lets save our sport!
    Lisa
    Life IS a bowl of cherries, I don't care what your mother said!