Untitled 1

Thread: Beaver Brook Falls - Colebrook

Beaver Brook Falls - Colebrook

Here are a few shots of Beaver Brook Falls in Colebrook. There is a nice pull off with a grassy area. Take Rt. 145 N. out of colebrook, the falls are on the right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pittsburg-waterfall-1.jpg   pittsburg-waterfall-2.jpg   pittsburg-waterfall-3.jpg  
    www.CardinalCabins.com - Pittsburg NH Lodging - Cabin Rentals - Pittsburg NH Webcams

Re: Beaver Brook Falls - Colebrook

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalCabins View Post
    Here are a few shots of Beaver Brook Falls in Colebrook. There is a nice pull off with a grassy area. Take Rt. 145 N. out of colebrook, the falls are on the right.
    Those are nice photos... We hiked a couple dozen waterfalls in NH the last few years and had a great time hiking them. The ones on the side of the road are always a nice treat. Have you ever been to Glen Ellis Falls just south of Mt. Washington? That is a nice one with a very short walk to the falls.
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Thanks,

I don't think I have ever been there. We don't get to spend much time in that part of the state unfortunately.
    www.CardinalCabins.com - Pittsburg NH Lodging - Cabin Rentals - Pittsburg NH Webcams

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalCabins View Post
    Thanks,

I don't think I have ever been there. We don't get to spend much time in that part of the state unfortunately.
    Well, if you ever do its worth the short walk
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beaver-Brook-Falls-Winter.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	30Here is a shot from last week. In the mid section you could see the water behind the ice and hear it flowing. The kids had a blast.

That is amazing how waterfalls do that. We live near a man made waterfall and it really takes some cold temperatures to make this happen.

Thanks for sharing!!
    Matt Goodwin
    Admin
    NHTourGuide.com

Banned

I have seen most of the falls in Colebrook and they are just amazing. Must watch!!