Untitled 1

Thread: Photographer Looking For the Best Covered Bridges in NH to Photograph

Unregistered

Photographer Looking For the Best Covered Bridges in NH to Photograph

Hi All,

I am looking for a few covered bridges in New Hampshire to photograph. Of coarse I need the best ones that are the most photogenic.

I need to take some color photos and some black & white photos of the bridges for a college coarse im taking.

All ideas are welcome.

Thanks

Re: Photographer Looking For the Best Covered Bridges in NH to Photograph

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi All,

I am looking for a few covered bridges in New Hampshire to photograph. Of coarse I need the best ones that are the most photogenic.

I need to take some color photos and some black & white photos of the bridges for a college coarse im taking.

All ideas are welcome.

Thanks
    There are 54 covered bridges in the state of New Hampshire...my husband and I were married on the Swift River Bridge in Conway...we've been to many since then - a few that come to mind that have photographed well are the Honeymoon Bridge in Jackson, the Covered Bridge in Bath, and the Blair Bridge in Campton as well as the first bridge mentioned...

Here is a link that names all covered bridges, some have pictures which may be helpful in determining which to photograph...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...overed_bridges

Sounds like a fun project - good luck with it!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by mommyroo View Post
    There are 54 covered bridges in the state of New Hampshire...my husband and I were married on the Swift River Bridge in Conway...we've been to many since then - a few that come to mind that have photographed well are the Honeymoon Bridge in Jackson, the Covered Bridge in Bath, and the Blair Bridge in Campton as well as the first bridge mentioned...

Here is a link that names all covered bridges, some have pictures which may be helpful in determining which to photograph...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...overed_bridges

Sounds like a fun project - good luck with it!
    Hi,

Thank you for the information. I found the covered briges list on this website but its nice to have the extra information fro the wiki site.

I checked those bridges you mentioned, they look very nice!

Now I wait for the weather to clear up.

Thanks again.

Unregistered

Hi,

Thank you for the information. I found the covered briges list on this website but its nice to have the extra information fro the wiki site.

I checked those bridges you mentioned, they look very nice!

Now I wait for the weather to clear up.

Thanks again.
    there is a beautiful covered bridge on the kancamangus highway on the east side. look for the covered bridge campground and you will see the covered bridge.

there is a beautiful covered bridge on the kancamangus highway on the east side. look for the covered bridge campground and you will see the covered bridge.
    I hear the Covered Bridge on the Kancamagus is the most photographed covered bridge in New England, shes a beauty!
    Lisa
    Life IS a bowl of cherries, I don't care what your mother said!