Went to Lake Massasecum Campground this summer. I must say I was quite surprised by the campground as there are only 2 rented camp sites, the rest are all seasonal campsites. While I was just at Lake Massasecum Campground for a few days as a normal "weekend" camper, I found myself feeling very much like an outsider. Sort of like I moved into an established neighborhood. I was there with my campfire and beer, campers around me were doing normal day-to-day things like grocery shopping, laundry, etc. It wasn't the other campers that made me feel that way, it was just my own feeling since you are surrounded by seasonal campers. It just didn't feel like "Camping." I'm not bashing Massasecum Campground at all, just not my style of camping. We each have our own, this just wasn't mine. Lake Massasecum campground is beautiful and clean with hot coin operated showers, power hookups, etc. Oh, and Lake Massasecum itself... very clean, sandy, shallow beach area but definitely one of the best lake beaches in New Hampshire! The water is very clear, very much like Ellacoya State Park on Lake Winnipesaukee but without all the rocks. The sand here is like the ocean. You can also just buy a day pass and use the beach at Lake Massasecum, I will definitely be back for the beach day pass! If you go for the day get there early as it fills up by 11am most weekend days.

As far as a seasonal campground... If I am ever in the market for a seasonal camp site I will call this place first!