- I'm a wife and mother of a Smart, Talented, and Beautiful teenage daughter. I'm also a DIE HARD Patriots Fan......
- Rockland, Massachusetts
- Sports, spending time with my husband and daughter, T.V and movies, facebook, computer games
- Taking care of the Best daughter in the world
- What I Like Most About New Hampshrie:
- I Love everything about New Hampshire. Going to The White Mountains on Columbus Day weekend is a tradition in my husbands family, His Mother and Father & his grandparents (his moms parents) have been going there for well over 50 years. Now my mother in-laws parents are no longer with us but about 15-20 family and friends still go every Columbus Day weekend. There are so many GREAT memories of StoryLand, Santa's Village, October Fest at Loon Mountain, Indian Head, Kancamagus Highway, The Old Man on the Mountain and Clarks Trading Post. My daughter LOVED the old man and when he fell she cried her eyes out for days and this year we're going to the place where you get the illusion of seeing the Old Man. I can't wait to make more great memories this year. I hope to be able to continue to go to New Hampshire every Columbus Day weekend but you never know what can happen so I know this year we will enjoy every minute we are there.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 10-02-2014 02:08 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1