Wright's Covered bridge is located on the old Concord-Claremont
Railroad Line, now abandoned. The railroad line was also known as
the Sugar River Line Railroad which has been converted into
the Sugar River Trail in Newport NH. GPS coordinates: N43.358886,
Wright's Covered Bridge was built in 1906 and is listed in the World
Guide of Covered Bridges (WGCB), number 29-10-04, and is New
Hampshire covered bridge #58.
Wright's Bridge was named after S.K. Wright who sold the land for
the use of the Sugar River Railroad.