Clark's covered bridge is located at
Clark's Trading Post in Lincoln, NH on their Short Steam
and crosses the Pemigewasset River.
GPS Coordinates: N44.047541, W71.686049.
Clark's covered bridge was
built in 1904 in Barre Vermont and
crossed the Winooski River between Montpelier and Barre VT and used
as a railroad bridge. After the railroad was abandoned, Ed Clark
and Murry Clark removed the bridge one piece at a time and
relocated it to Clark's Trading Post in Lincoln, NH where it was reassembled at
it's current location in 1965.
Clarks covered bridge is still used
as part of the "Short Steam Railroad
at Clark's Trading Post. The Short
Steam Railroad is named after the
short line railroad known as the
Barre railroad where the covered
bridge was located in Vermont.
Clarks covered bridge is listed in the World Guide of Covered
Bridges (WGCB), number 29-05-14 and New Hampshire covered bridge